Thank you for purchasing tickets to the 83rd Annual Savannah Tour of Homes & Gardens! We’re so excited for this year’s Tour! We thought we’d give you few helpful hints about attending the Tour.
– Our Headquarters is located at the Marshall House hotel this year. The address to the Marshall House is 123 East Broughton Street. Headquarters opens Wednesday, March 21 at 9:00 am.
– You must come to our headquarters to pick up your tickets and guidebook.
– Tour sites are marked with banners and balloons. Pictures of the banners will be in the guidebook on page 8.
– Street guides in red sashes will be strategically placed throughout our touring neighborhoods to help you find our sites.
– Wear comfortable shoes.
– Suggested routes for your tours will be in the guidebook maps.
– Parking can be very difficult in the Landmark Historic District. Please allow plenty of time to find parking before you pick up your tickets and before your tour time.
– There are 3000 metered parking spaces, 5 public garages and 6 surface lots throughout the Landmark Historic District.
– Metered parking is enforced Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Most parking meters can be paid through the Park Savannah app or website. To download the app for Apple devices, click here. To download the app for Android devices, click here.
– Day Parking passes are available for purchase at two locations: Mobility and Parking Services (100 East Bryan St) and the Visitor’s Center (301 MLK Blvd). 24 hour passes are $15, and 48 hour passes are $24.
– The DOT is a fare-free service to help visitors and residents get around downtown Savannah. Included in the system are shuttles serving 24 stops in the Historic District and the Savannah Belles Ferry.
– The DOT Runs every 10 minutes. To download a DOT map, click here.
Shuttles Available on Thursday and Sunday
– Our featured neighborhoods on Thursday and Sunday are just slightly south of the Landmark Historic District. We do have round trip shuttles running both days for an additional $10 per person.
– To purchase a shuttle ticket for the Thursday tour, click here. The Thursday shuttle will keep running until after the opening reception and church service.
– To purchase a shuttle ticket for the Sunday tour, click here.
Again, thank you so much for attending the 83rd annual Savannah Tour of Homes & Gardens! We will see you next week!