Savannah is spectacular in the Spring! Here is a quick guide to some of our favorite destinations.
Restaurants & Bars
- Belford’s Savannah Seafood & Steaks
- Crystal Beer Parlor – Dating back 80+ years, this establishment is a Savannah classic
- Goose Feathers Café & Bakery – Serving breakfast and lunch daily until 3 pm
- Shrimp Factory – The best place to eat shrimp in Savannah (group parties welcome!)
- Six Pence Pub – “Savannah’s original authentic British pub”
- 17Hundred90 – Choosing this restaurant guarantees you wonderful entrées, professional service, and an elegant setting in which to enjoy your evening out.
Check out VisitSavannah online to view even more great activities!
- Davenport House – This important historic home marks the beginning of the historic preservation movement in Savannah, and is available for tours daily.
- Savannah Rambles – Architectural walking tours
- Old Town Trolley Tours – Choose an on-off tour or a specialized tour, with pickups every 20 minutues
- Savannah Music Festival – Savannah’s premier music event coincides with the Tour of Homes, featuring “Jazz Weekend” March 26-29
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum – Exhibiting ship models, paintings and maritime antiques, principally from the great era of Atlantic trade and travel between England and America during the 18th and 19th centuries.
- City Market – The best of what is old and what is new in Savannah comprises a four-block area of restored warehouses and shop fronts adjacent to Ellis Square
- The Cottage Shop – Gifts for all occasions including fine china, crystal, linens, baby gifts stationery and more
- Globe Shoe Company – A fitting tradition since 1892, on Broughton Street
- Jere’s Antiques – Over 33,000 square feet of the finest antique furniture available in Savannah
- Ray Ellis Gallery – Paintings, prints, books and gifts by noted Savannah artist Ray Ellis
- River Street Sweets – World famous pralines baked onsite
- The Salt Table – One of Savannah’s top shops, featuring 200 flavors to sample
- The Marshall House – The Hostess City of the South is home to many historic inns and hotels, but few can compare to the elegance and charm of The Marshall House, one of Savannah’s oldest hotels.
- 17Hundred90 – The Inn has 14 Comfortable rooms, each with king or queen sized bed, private bath, a growing collection of antiques and ghosts waiting to tuck you in at night.
- Southern Belle Vacation Rentals – Southern Belle Vacation Rentals offers visitors one-of-a-kind accommodations for a truly unique Savannah experience. From historic manors to airy lofts, Southern Belle Vacation Rentals has the perfect home to meet your needs, whether you have a party of 2 or 30. Southern Belle Vacation Rentals is an expert in hospitality, and grateful to be Savannah’s top-rated vacation rental company.
Places to Worship
- Christ Church Anglican
- Independent Presbyterian Church
- Calvary Chapel Savannah
- First African Baptist Church
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Bernard Williams – Insurance & Financial Services with “the power of the shield”
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Hospital
- Urban Poppy – Floral Design and Event Planning
- The Landings – An active community near Savannah with 6 golf courses, 34 tennis courts, 5 pools, and more, ask to work with Georgine Scott!